• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mouse problem or dungeon problem?

Calla Lily

Journeyman
I like training in Shame, but the longer I play, the less reliable my mouse is. It drags things I don’t want it to drag and without me clicking on anything or holding the button down; my cursor moves even without me touching my mouse; and sometimes while I’m pulling loot out of a monster’s corpse it suddenly shuts on me, or the bag I’m moving it into shuts without me hitting the right-click. Nothing like this happens while I’m doing anything else in the game. I can spend hours filling BODs or magical training or harvesting feathers from the harpy nest. Nothing like this happens when I’m fishing or fighting sea serpents. I’ve swapped out my mouse for a different one, albeit of the same brand, and the issues continue. I’m getting one of a different brand tomorrow, but it just seems strange that it only happens there. Any ideas?

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
This happens to me as well. I thought I was my mouse and bought a new one and low and behold the issue didn’t get fixed :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk