• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

21 Year Veteran rewards

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Any ideas what they are or when they will be released.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Usually Vet rewards come with Christmas... for some reason...

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hopefully some new mounts with armor that 3 to 5 year old accounts can claim
Tents
Hot air balloons
Camping fire pit and tent
Wagons and carts for horses and lamas

15 year Flintstone car
8AC57A11-4388-46B7-BE43-1A5F1373B89F.gif

21 year pub add on kinda like the garden shed

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Didn't they say they were stopping the Vet Rewards at 20 and just giving more picks now?
Thought I read that on the M&G at some point, something about it getting to fragmented now.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It does not really metter to me my accounts would be 20 and 21 if i did not leave the game to serve.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Didn't they say they were stopping the Vet Rewards at 20 and just giving more picks now?
Thought I read that on the M&G at some point, something about it getting to fragmented now.
I'm pretty sure they said at one point that they weren't going to add anything above 15 year picks, then they added the serpentine dragons, so...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes they said they would stop at 15 years .... then the whiinning began and whinging began and dronned on ...untill the devs couldnt take any more crying....so they broke the promise and made a 20th year dragon.....so yes they will almost certainly break promises yet again

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Phoenix "undo hash job" token would be nice.
Hell, make it Trammel only to keep the babies happy, I've not set foot in Fel in over 15 years anyway...

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was in fel a few times today on Pac not a single peep to be seen pvp has been died here for years

But ye change the damn bird back already lol

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
everyone allowed to use any vet reward item except shard shields. can pay for what ever u need if u really must have.
vet rewards I would like to see,
- would like to see item to hold all my mage, rune, necro, myst, mastery, sw, slayer books ect…..
- armor stand that shows all stats/resists of any suit when moused over.
- customizable castle plot lol

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Wagons have been a popular request for a while. I'd love to see you all get some good cosmetics to fool around with. Just nothing with unique usefulness please. Recipe book for example.

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Lore ... " Just nothing with unique usefulness please. Recipe book for example " would that include bod books then? Or Jewelry boxes perhaps?? etc

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm...Dr Who character River Song.

We're all getting river tiles......or a karaoke machine????