• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Doom Gauntlet Artifacts

klapios

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
So as you kill bosses in the gauntlet your chance of getting an Arti goes up until you get one and then the counter resets. Correct?

Does any one know if this counter lasts between sessions? Like if I leave the dungeon and log out and come back tomorrow will I still have an elevated chance of getting an Arti having already killed a few dark fathers with out receiving an Arti?

Thanks!

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In theory it doesn't reset when you leave so the next time you go you stand a better chance of getting one. At least that's the theory..

Gorath

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Wish they'd update the doom artifacts so they are competitive with dropped gear from monsters.

klapios

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I like studded for sampire suits because you can get to 55 LMC cap.
The DI on the feudal grips alone gives me an extra slot on my weapon which I find to be worth much more than 3% lmc. I don't find 55 LMC to be necessary at all. I think its worth trying if you haven't.

klapios

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I like studded for sampire suits because you can get to 55 LMC cap.
The DI on the feudal grips alone gives me an extra slot on my weapon which I find to be worth much more than 3% lmc. I don't find 55 LMC to be necessary at all. I think its worth trying if you haven't.

Gorath

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Also already have my set up at this point...imagine those pieces are expensive plus...that's like 2 pieces. I have mentioned a few times on here but I made a thread on properties they could update all the artifacts with to make them competitive with real loot. Probably too hard to implement.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The gloves of feudal grip and britches of warding are very good for building sampire suits.
I use those on my Archers. Love them. They count a bonus 1% LMC each.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So as you kill bosses in the gauntlet your chance of getting an Arti goes up until you get one and then the counter resets. Correct?
Supposedly, there's no way to tell for sure though.... you could farm things like medusa and if you keep with it you'll end up getting a drop too the same can be said about anything in UO...

It would go a long way if the Devs allowed us to 'see' the points we accumulate while running the Doom Gauntlet & any content that uses a similar system. Perhaps displayed in the 'Loyalty Ratings' gump from your character's context menu like Covetous Void Pool, Shame, & Despise dungeon points .... It'll give us insight on how much of a role Luck actually plays as well.

0.1-100.0 / reset after you receive a drop, it could be good.