• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

a serious question about PVP Items and stuff

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
i hear constently that people hate item based PVP why don't you form groups of like minded people and just guild war each other in GM gear ??

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i hear constently that people hate item based PVP why don't you form groups of like minded people and just guild war each other in GM gear ??
1) I don't really hear that constantly. 2) It only takes 1 person to not comply to ruin it.

There are RP groups (or were anyway) that used to do this, though. Don't know if they are still around.

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They do on Europa, and there is a good group of them doing it - the RP PvP guys.
Couple of our guys join in, and enjoy it.

Rules of Engagement

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/465611939066937355/484092180537802754/nuj6.PNG

The picture is from a couple of weekends ago.

A lot of people say I would really enjoy the ruleset - which is true, it looks great, but the PvP is not spontaneous or natural/real enough for me, or with a defined objective that gets me going. Moving to Siege is a better option for me, the whole shard has a proper ruleset.

Last edited:

RessMePlz

Journeyman
You can join a role play guild and pvp without bling bling itmes and artifacts. On Europa you can find a strong rp community with various guilds (baronship of Cove, guardsmen militia, republic of Vesper...) always searching new players