• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEW MASK

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
DEVS, please nerf and/or don't put out. with the mods and 50 enhanced pots, it is too powerful. please think it out. ty

EDIT : this will just make it easier to kill pvmers/trammies, even harder for average players to kill pvpers. think of all the auto pot chugging that goes on and the lack of enforcement of illegal activities. I wont even go into pot throwing. I know why people want that 50 ep. I do on my pvp chars but will not be good for the game is the reason why. I know some will argue over this and that's fine.

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why?

2 jewels get 50EP. You can use it and lose something on your current helm and only get 200 imbue points back.

Seriously. Why? It adds nothing a template can't already get. The other stats are useless. No PvM player will use the mask. (maybe a NOOB)

PvPers can not handle change. Even if it is 2 jewelry stats.

Explain how someone using this helm will have any advantage over another PvPer that has a good suit?

Nerf it to 25EP and nobody will use it.

So really we are pancakes about 25EP that everybody has now.

Now you know why they do not bother to put stuff in Fel. Fel players can not handle anything that is different.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
DEVS, please nerf and/or don't put out. with the mods and 50 enhanced pots, it is too powerful. please think it out. ty
By chance, do you work at the White House? 'Cause you ain't arguing with the facts!

10 HPI, 10 Mana, 10 LMC all very easily made up through the other 5 equipment slots, guess what? Anyone using a Halo (or any non-HPI helmet) already has the pieces I'm talking about, even if you don't go with the Crimson Cincture or the Slither. That obviously makes the 50% EP the main draw to the mask, without it (or dropping it to 25) it's going to be more useless than most of the outdated artifact head pieces btw... and that couldn't be more obvious.

I sure as hell won't be replacing any Halos with it. I'd even go as far as trading several of these masks (depending on how hard much time it takes to accumulate points) for halos I need for suits I already have close to done =D

I will use the Gargish version of this mask though :D but it has more to do with there not being any competitive artifacts for the gargoyle neck-slot... most of the existing gargoyle artifacts aren't even useful anyway.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
wasn't this argued to death somewhere else and it came to be in the end it wasn't that good?

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
wasn't this argued to death somewhere else and it came to be in the end it wasn't that good?
It's extremely good, but people who can't comprehend suit making higher than a 3rd grade level dont understand that

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
50% will be great.. .It will make the game one item closer to lowering the cost of building a suit. Now I can get some normal jewels and not have to spend 3plat on a suit. Granted the mask isn't a plat. The worst thing about this game is its item based... It's a rich man's game. I'm over it.

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
It's fgood, it's not nearly as broken as he's making it seem and the other thread laid out the reasonings why