• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet dex

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This can be raised before training correct? If so how can I get it to raise quickly?

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It can be raised to 125 before leveling up the slots. The pet just has to fight and once it Gms wrestling it goes up really fast. I had that problem with a tiger cub it was stuck at 57 stamina until it gm'ed. Once it gm'ed wrestling, the stats flew up.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Great ty for info! Other stats can't be raised this way right?

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Stamina, Dex, Str, and Int should all be able to raise up to 125 before upping the slots.

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stamina, Dex, Str, and Int should all be able to raise up to 125 before upping the slots.
HP and Mana too! :)

I think there are only 2 pet types I can remember that won't raise a stat to 125 naturally: Hiryu, and Lesser Hiryu. The mana for these is forever capped at 60 until you do advanced training on it.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HP and Mana too!
Well, those depend on str, and int. Pets gain HP and Mana (and dex) when they gain a point in the corresponding stat. Once it hits 125 they won't go up any further, unless there was a real recent change I missed, which is possible.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Character & Pet's stats, increase faster once they have a skill at 100.0 or higher as long as that skill is used during the training process, you can also gain any of the 3 stats from a single skill, as opposed to the two that normally correspond with said skill.

Every skill has two stats associated with it
for example Musicianship = Dex & Int However, once Musicianship hits 100.0 (real skill - even if it's locked), you would then be able to gain Str from playing an instrument as well. some holds true for any skill, as long as there's a skill-check.

I always train my pets & characters stats with 'Resisting Spells', very fast with spellbinders or paralyze fields. (Spellbinders are a bit faster, if you get 10 or more :D)

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I always train my pets & characters stats with 'Resisting Spells', very fast with spellbinders or paralyze fields. (Spellbinders are a bit faster, if you get 10 or more :D)
Yep. With 10+ Spectral Spellbinders, your pet can oftentimes GM Resist within a single Whispering session (10 minutes), then once the Resist is GMed, STR and DEX below 125, will quickly rise to 125. Took me about 30-45 mins to raise a Snake from 20s DEX/Stam to 125 this way. This is the first thing i do with a pet that just bonded, makes training Wrest/Tact/Anat much faster.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Great tips! I didn't realize this was possible, it would have saved me some points on my cu!