• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

21st Anniversary Gift on Test

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Head over to test to check it out!
Not saying what it is so I don't spoil your surprise. :p

Edit:
There's a stone at the Brit Commons that you click to get the gift.

Last edited:

Mr. Smither1

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please tell me because when I log on to test I don't get a gift. Do I have to type something to activate it?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Head over to test to check it out!
Not saying what it is so I don't spoil your surprise. :p

Edit:
There's a stone at the Brit Commons that you click to get the gift.
what spoiler????
its in the notes is it not?
also you dont need to hit a stone, the gift appears in your pack just like always.

Last edited:

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you have created a new character there, it says you are not old enough so you have to hit the stone.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you go to the moonglow astronomy tent (upper right of town) there's a gate to britain and if you enter it you come out next to a blue stone

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
what spoiler????
its in the notes is it not?
also you dont need to hit a stone, the gift appears in your pack just like always.

As far as I know not everyone reads the notes.

If you create a new char you will be too young to claim the gift which drops in your pack but you will be able to get one via the clicky stone.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why did I think we were supposed to receive gifts already ? Did I just read something wrong or is this just another case of a screwup that we wont hear about until after the Holiday ?

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Justin Bennett pointed out the word "between" in that gift statement. oops. Guess me and many read dev statements totally wrong and as we would like them to be.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So no gifts until pub 101 goes live

That suxs

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why said this and get nothing?

21st Anniversary Rewards
  • A 21st Anniversary Gift Bag will be given to all veteran characters who are at least 30 days old logging in between Saturday, September 1, 2018 12:01:00 AM GMT-04:00 (ET) and Monday, October 1, 2018 11:59:00 PM GMT-04:00 (ET).

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
why said this and get nothing?

21st Anniversary Rewards
  • A 21st Anniversary Gift Bag will be given to all veteran characters who are at least 30 days old logging in between Saturday, September 1, 2018 12:01:00 AM GMT-04:00 (ET) and Monday, October 1, 2018 11:59:00 PM GMT-04:00 (ET).
Anniversary Gifts only on Test Center?

Kyronix Posts: 151Dev
6:22PM
Cinderella said:
11 hours ago test center got anniversary gifts.... so 4ET is 4 pm for the other shards?
Do we have to wait 5 hours to get them on live shards?
Gifts will not be active on production shards until Publish 101 is deployed world wide. The gift period will be adjusted accordingly based on this date as we have done in years past.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*chuckles*

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Anniversary Gifts only on Test Center?

Kyronix Posts: 151Dev
6:22PM
Cinderella said:
11 hours ago test center got anniversary gifts.... so 4ET is 4 pm for the other shards?
Do we have to wait 5 hours to get them on live shards?
Gifts will not be active on production shards until Publish 101 is deployed world wide. The gift period will be adjusted accordingly based on this date as we have done in years past.
In other words ... sometime between Sept 30 and New Years. But it still made no mention of the year. Oh well.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In other words ... sometime between Sept 30 and New Years. But it still made no mention of the year. Oh well.
Last year they where released August 31st

Not sure what the reason for the wait is this year.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Last year they where released August 31st

Not sure what the reason for the wait is this year.
I don't remember, but was last year wrapped in a publish or was it a solo release? If solo, that might explain the delay this year (publish wrapper). Because of past EA/Dev history I just never expect things on time/schedule. Shameful but true.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Typically, the gifts have been publish dependent AND date dependent. The publishes that included the gifts USUALLY came in during August, with the timer set to release them on 1 September (and maybe a few hours earlier if they used GMT/UTC instead of server local time).

This year, the rate of publishes was a lot lower than normal, and 101 is missing what was probably meant for an August release, falling into September. I seem to remember at least one other year in the last 16, where this occurred, and gifts got extended almost to the end of October (if not into November).

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The gifts are related to a mini game that is not on the live servers. They have to wait until everything is "working" and pushed to the live shards. Or @Larisa can push the button.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Push the button??? PUSH THE BUTTON??

I'll think about it.....maybe tomorrow ;)