• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I love my 18x18 ...

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I looked through all the castle/keep designs and I have to say there were more than a few stellar ones. Ones that I wouldn't mind actually having. But ... I live in Malas in a nice little 18x18 and since castles and keeps are not allowed there, I gotta stay.

My place is a tad disorganized. I keep adding into the crafting area for new skills and never removing stuff. But it's cozy. Should the winning designs be allowed to be placed in Malas AND one of my faves is selected, I will move up. Until then ...

I love my 18 x18!

Lake Austin, about 2 screens N of Hanses Hostel on the Luna-Umbra road. Public (no vendors) with secured areas and locks. Stop by and check it out ... pick some apples or peaches.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can relate. Living in my 15x17 or whatever fel house ever since and quite happy with it. Sure, I always wanted to buy that keep spot of my only neighbour, but only to place a beautiful 18x18 there :devil:

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I looked through all the castle/keep designs and I have to say there were more than a few stellar ones. Ones that I wouldn't mind actually having. But ... I live in Malas in a nice little 18x18 and since castles and keeps are not allowed there, I gotta stay.

My place is a tad disorganized. I keep adding into the crafting area for new skills and never removing stuff. But it's cozy. Should the winning designs be allowed to be placed in Malas AND one of my faves is selected, I will move up. Until then ...

I love my 18 x18!

Lake Austin, about 2 screens N of Hanses Hostel on the Luna-Umbra road. Public (no vendors) with secured areas and locks. Stop by and check it out ... pick some apples or peaches.
I can relate to this, there was a time gone by I would have killed for a castle but... these days I really couldn't care less. I'm happy with my 18x18s in, as far as I am concerned, nice locations. 20 years down the line, castles are quite honestly overated. I for one will not be upgrading when the whole caste comp thing comes to a close.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've had a castle and a keep. Always go back to my 18x18s. Actually have two side by side just outside of luna on napa. Can't ever see myself leaving that spot.