• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Calling All Orcs!

Blargety

Journeyman
Ug der Hummies agh Orcs!

If you’re looking for a unique Ultima Online experience, the Nightmare Clan is recruiting gruntees on the Shard Siege Perilous. We are rooted in the experiences we had as Shadowclan Orcs back in the olden days, but are making slight changes that allow for modern Ultima Online to be an enjoyable experience.

We are currently in the process of creating our own player created Orc Fort. Only members who make it past the Gruntee process are allowed to build their home within the fort. If you are brand new to Siege, we highly recommend taking our gruntee route that leads through the NEW guild where one of our Orcs live as a representative.

Nightmare Clan is a young guild in an old game. That makes things difficult for a number of reasons, but our principles, practices, and activity should be high enough to compensate for this. We welcome anyone who would like to join us. Rulg fer lat tiym hummies.

See lat in Seej. Hoowah!

(Send uh pidjun heer in duh stratics if lat habin qweshtuns.)

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Personally, I prefer playing a Goblin on
Chessy!

I may have a piece of real estate within the walls. If its located were I think it is on Siege.

Blargety

Journeyman
Personally, I prefer playing a Goblin on
Chessy!

I may have a piece of real estate within the walls. If its located were I think it is on Siege.
It's not where you think, as unfortunately the spot you're thinking of is fully consumed by players who are just hoarding land on Siege without the intention of ever playing the shard. It's an unintended consequence of players being able to own a plot on siege as well as on Production shards.

Going to add this in here now though, as I seemed to have not done so earlier. You can join our Discord server by clicking on the following link. Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Blargety

Journeyman
We are up to 5 Orcs on Siege Perilous at the moment. Still plenty of room for more growth. Feel free to join us whenever you are ready. 3 of our members are currently in NEW as humans, but are doing name changes and taking the Grunt test in a few weeks.

Blargety

Journeyman
Hummies, we be havun duh grothe heer in duh pasd feu deys. Lat commin joyn duh Nightmare Clan agh clomp duh pushdug hummies wit us. Hoowah!