• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Valorite Hammer 90c - Reforge or Craft?

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I stumbled upon a valorite runic hammer with 90 charges lying on the ground from IDOC I assume. My question to you all is what should I do with this lucky find - Reforge or craft something from smith menu? I mostly play mage characters but have a Swordsman and Thrower as well.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I stumbled upon a valorite runic hammer with 90 charges lying on the ground from IDOC I assume. My question to you all is what should I do with this lucky find - Reforge or craft something from smith menu? I mostly play mage characters but have a Swordsman and Thrower as well.
Sell it for 30-40 mil and buy a niece piece you want :)

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Valorite with 90 charges? …...maybe add another 0 to the above price ;)

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Valorite with 90 charges? …...maybe add another 0 to the above price ;)
If you want to pay me 50 mil per hammer Ill give you as many as you want. (90÷15=6 hammers)

*heck I'll give you as many as you want at 25 mil a pop lol.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
To answer the above post I would go with reforging. I usually make shields. Sadly they are not used to make top end gear any longer.

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you all! Like Fridge advised, I'll prob go with shields like i did with last val hammer I had.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How do you get a 90 use hammer.
Can they be combined now.
I most have missed something

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How do you get a 90 use hammer.
Can they be combined now.
I most have missed something
All runics tools combine.

You could reforge with it. At 6 charges per item, it will be used fast and you may get some of the stats you want.

Practice on test center.

Last edited:

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you all

I’ll give it a try I have hundreds of runics laying around somewhere

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
All tunics tools combine.

You could reforge with it. At 6 charges per item, it will be used fast and you may get some of the stats you want.

Practice on test center.
I hate the part i bolded you might why why why can we just not craft exactly what we want make me go hunt for the horn of 15 virgin unicorns to do it but if i want ssi 25 and repond slayer i should be able to do it not a might....

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you all

I’ll give it a try I have hundreds of runics laying around somewhere
You can save space if you just fill the BODs and store them until you need them. Very very handy when you get bit by the BOD bug and are limited on space.