• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is +60% still the Max for INCREASED Storage ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also @Mesanna and @Bleak

When the House sign shows storage increased +60%, is that still the max CAP possible for increased storage of a House or is there a way to further increase it ?

I am asking, because +60% has been the CAP for AGES now, very many Years....

I was hoping that, having Years passed, Broadsword might have done something to allow further increasing it.

And before anyone mentions VAULTS' rentals, I do not like anything that has to do with having to pay monthly fees and the risk of forgetting and thus losing the items.... besides, 3 $ a month for 125 items only ? Forget about it.

I gave up with using Boats for storage LONG ago because of this....

I want PERMANENT increased storage, nothing that comes with having to remember renewing.

I already have plenty stuff to have to remember in my real life and I certainly do not need a game to add stress to that for having to ALSO remember in-game stuff to have to renew....

Thanks.

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yes and no... you get the silly very ugly outhou.... er Garden sheds... and those add a wee bit.