• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

fyi, casle customizing plot

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
crashed twice so far, along with friend. happened while going to do second floor. could be problem if continues. anyone else crashing?

swampjumper

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I crashed twice this morning both ties on second floor got maad with it gave up for awhile

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I crash whenever deleting the stairs out in the front of the house and lag out terribly...

Then I get those times where everywhere I move my mouse it either deletes everything or puts down whatever I have selected... Very annoying and this happens even though I'm not clicking anything or holding down any keys.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mine crashed before the server went down, then when server came up, it deleted my progress so back to square 1.

Syncros

Adventurer
I got as far as placing a castle and keep plot then logged.

More or less cause I don't have the time for it atm.

Xare

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I got as far as placing a castle and keep plot then logged.

More or less cause I don't have the time for it atm.
Perhaps you may want to consider dropping them, in case someone else would like to and has the time to.

Cymidei

UO Pacific News Reporter
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
Yes, the tool is very unstable but usable if you are persistent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I made a lame attempt at looking for a spot to place, but unfortunately the mad dash of TC players have taken up every square inch of space with nothing but plots. I will, sadly, have to rely on others to test this like I always do.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im not sure how the submission works but if I can trade house after I submit my design, someone else can use it to do the same.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
The building has to stay there until after the voting doesn't it? I think Kyronix mentioned travelling to them all using the 'castle stone' to vote. How can people travel to it and look around if it's not there? Maybe some of the people who placed plots with no intention of designing anything should give them up? It will all be wiped again after the voting.

Customizable Keep & Castle Contest – Ultima Online

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I made a lame attempt at looking for a spot to place, but unfortunately the mad dash of TC players have taken up every square inch of space with nothing but plots. I will, sadly, have to rely on others to test this like I always do.
there are many places left. look in felucca around the desert or around umbra. seen many areas still open far east and ne of luna

Lord Viro

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I looked for a spot for about 2 hours today. I found one spot for a keep but no castle spots whatsoever.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I ASS/U/ME they will have a cut off date all first wave entries must be completed by xx day then wipe the shard ... i would also assume that they can tell if an account has placed a plot in the first wave and show them you've done this already give someone else a chance message...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I ASS/U/ME they will have a cut off date all first wave entries must be completed by xx day then wipe the shard ... i would also assume that they can tell if an account has placed a plot in the first wave and show them you've done this already give someone else a chance message...
Nope. How can we visit the design if wiped? Look harder.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So, they will have 3 as options and then 3 more later? They cant wipe it until we vote on current designs. We have to visit the designs.