• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EC key binding for scavenger agent

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
Even though I've been back for a little over a year now, I just recently started using the EC. I think I've been using it for a month or so and really liked the scavenger agent for gold and regs laying on the ground. I was tweaking it other day and deleted all my key bindings in the input area of user settings so that I could set custom keys for myself and not have to worry about opening or closing a gump if I forgot to hit enter before chatting. But later found you can set that also so don't have to hit enter. Anyways, I can no longer auto pick up regs. The agent setting is still set ok but the I used to be able to pick up nearby stuff by holding down shift + ctrl, which I use anyways to see if there is stuff on the ground. LOL But now it doesn't pick up the stuff. So I went back into key bindings and couldn't find anything about picking up or anything to do with the agents at all. Can someone please tell me how I can get a key back for doing that.

Thanks

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even though I've been back for a little over a year now, I just recently started using the EC. I think I've been using it for a month or so and really liked the scavenger agent for gold and regs laying on the ground. I was tweaking it other day and deleted all my key bindings in the input area of user settings so that I could set custom keys for myself and not have to worry about opening or closing a gump if I forgot to hit enter before chatting. But later found you can set that also so don't have to hit enter. Anyways, I can no longer auto pick up regs. The agent setting is still set ok but the I used to be able to pick up nearby stuff by holding down shift + ctrl, which I use anyways to see if there is stuff on the ground. LOL But now it doesn't pick up the stuff. So I went back into key bindings and couldn't find anything about picking up or anything to do with the agents at all. Can someone please tell me how I can get a key back for doing that.

Thanks
Make sure "Scavenge All" box is checked in options in user settings.

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
Ok, I found out what it was. I went back to Agent Settings > Scavenger 1 > and selected to default container. Evidently the original container I used to have set up to collect the stuff, I no longer have in my backpack, so it wouldn't pick anything up. It should of just defaulted to my backpack but I changed it to default instead of a specific like it was set to and now it picks up again. So, thanks to me. Yay! No, but thanks for trying. :)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would try just creating a new one. I just set the default container as my backpack and then add the various types i want it to pickup. It will automatically pick them up when i press ctrl + shift. Its a bit buggy sometimes i find.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
only way for cc users do auto loot is to cheat and use illegal program. thanks devs
develope or make an illegal promgram legal. we only ask things to be fair between the clients.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
only way for cc users do auto loot is to cheat and use illegal program. thanks devs
develope or make an illegal promgram legal. we only ask things to be fair between the clients.
Or change clients. That's what I did.

Whining is less effective than you might think.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, I found out what it was. I went back to Agent Settings > Scavenger 1 > and selected to default container. Evidently the original container I used to have set up to collect the stuff, I no longer have in my backpack, so it wouldn't pick anything up. It should of just defaulted to my backpack but I changed it to default instead of a specific like it was set to and now it picks up again. So, thanks to me. Yay! No, but thanks for trying. :)
It is nice to have the Scavenger and Organizer bags but be aware that those bags are often the first looted by monsters upon death. If looted, I highly suggest switching containers to list view when killing the monsters. What is looted usually doesn't show in the first 25 grids (you can scroll down and hope to see them) but will be at the top of the list as they were the last things added to their container. You can switch back once everything is recovered.