• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I think my new cu hates to heal

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
It's kind of odd and a little funny. My new cu doesn’t seem to use healing. I’ve been watching this for awhile as I’ve been skilling her up before I start the training process. Her health goes down but not up, as in she is using her skill. In fact, it’s been 69.5 for so long I got worried and tried a rotting corpse just see if she will try. She did cure and gained .2 but I still don’t se any healing going on.

Just a funny observation I made while I sit here watching her taking hits but not trying to heal.
I did a rescue on her, as she was found wandering the mushroom cave, aka the cavern of the unloved.

She has amazing starting stats, 596 hp, 601 str, 72 cold resist and 70 energy resist.

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I’ve been on a mission for a specific color for a gift. I’ve been populating the Cavern of the Unloved for the last few days. I always feel bad because people come and kill them en Masse afterwards.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can leave the tamed and released ones where you find them. They will fight changelings for you.

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I stop there once in a while and start loring any I see, so ya, I was shocked when I saw the one I posted above and is also grey in color. I couldn’t run fast enough to a stable to stable my ride and get back to tame it. I got back and tamed her just in time as someone came in and started killing the others off.

Anyway, tried a rotting corpse again and she gained to 74. I’ll try some more after I get the first round of training done. This one I’ll need to get healing to cap sooner then usual as I am planning to go mystic on her.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
That is weird Mordha! Just out of curiosity, have you tried getting hit yourself to see if she will heal you?

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I haven’t tried that Tabby.
I posted my “adventure” in getting her to 120 in another threadt. Joke is, I thought I was posting all that info in this thread. I must be getting old, lol

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I haven’t tried that Tabby.
I posted my “adventure” in getting her to 120 in another threadt. Joke is, I thought I was posting all that info in this thread. I must be getting old, lol
? Try dropping bandaids on her maybe? Or if bonded, kill once maybe? Sounds strange..