• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

? on 100% bows

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No Laughing Out Loud if this is a stupid question.
( LAK is cool )

I have never seen a 100 % energy bow. Do they exist?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can never get them with just 100% and damage increase but a guy on Atlantic makes them for 1.5M and restocks them after I buy them all.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've found a few as loot, but they are rarely anything usable (most of the time they are 50 stone, 125 STR requirement or antique)

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
They do exist, and can be crafted, but you’re subject to the damn RNG. In all my crafting I’ve come with hundreds of cold and fire but only made one Energy.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I craft them fairly regularly, but it does seem that on the bows 100% energy is ALWAYS the hardest to reforge! Oak Runic, Grand and Inspired Artiface, with Powerful Re-Forging (4 charges). Choose "Auspicious/of Quality". I hope that helps.

Be prepared to burn a lot of Oak kits!!! :devil:

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I craft them fairly regularly, but it does seem that on the bows 100% energy is ALWAYS the hardest to reforge! Oak Runic, Grand and Inspired Artiface, with Powerful Re-Forging (4 charges). Choose "Auspicious/of Quality". I hope that helps.

Be prepared to burn a lot of Oak kits!!!
It’s exquisite/ of quality.

Auspicious is for luck. Normally I wouldn’t correct but it can be confusing and waste of charges if you read it wrong and select the wrong one.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It’s exquisite/ of quality.

Auspicious is for luck. Normally I wouldn’t correct but it can be confusing and waste of charges if you read it wrong and select the wrong one.
Thanks! You are correct. I had a brain fart and was typing it from memory.

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I jumped to atlantic right after I posted this......vendor search......LOL's at self!!! but thanks . I Found a decent repeater with 20 damage inc and 100 Energy for 2k.................on atlantic!!!