• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Has anyone done this with Rune Beetle before?

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Has anyone tamed a rune beetle and added Discord to it? You would end up with Bleed, RC, and Discord. Points would be a bit tight, very little, if any room for scrolls, could maybe save 100TP for a 120 discord scroll. Too bad we can't remove abilities; if we could remove bleed and only have rc and discord I think it would make a great pet. Anyone know how long RC lasts?

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Has anyone tamed a rune beetle and added Discord to it? You would end up with Bleed, RC, and Discord. Points would be a bit tight, very little, if any room for scrolls, could maybe save 100TP for a 120 discord scroll. Too bad we can't remove abilities; if we could remove bleed and only have rc and discord I think it would make a great pet. Anyone know how long RC lasts?
Yes! It's a great support pet and can do decent damage by itself.

My little Runehilda: Pet Intensity Calculator | uo-cah.com

It will be tight on points, you will have to give up something somewhere. Either in regens of scrolls.

Rune Corruption lasts for 5s.

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Yes! It's a great support pet and can do decent damage by itself.

My little Runehilda: Pet Intensity Calculator | uo-cah.com

It will be tight on points, you will have to give up something somewhere. Either in regens of scrolls.

Rune Corruption lasts for 5s.
Thanks for your reply! Working on a few other new pets right now, but I may have to try it. It's certainly a unique build, no other animal can do it.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Replace RC with mortal and that's my Cu build. Didn't even think at the time to see if RC was available or not.

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Replace RC with mortal and that's my Cu build. Didn't even think at the time to see if RC was available or not.
Unfortunately RC is only available on beetle pets. A Cu with RC and Discord would be pretty awesome.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Thanks for your reply! Working on a few other new pets right now, but I may have to try it. It's certainly a unique build, no other animal can do it.
Oh ohh.. I can see a nerf stick in the horizon starting to point at the poor, forgotten Runebetle..
:facepalm: