• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is it just me or does it seem very slow lately

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It feels like lately here, in game and that other forum it’s been unusually quiet.

I realize over the last year subs have been dropping, it just seems like it’s been in an exponential faster decline lately.

Maybe I just have to much free time right now. o.0

hardy-

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
some guys only use official forum atm, some guys only use discord, hard to know, at leas in my community, have a lot of new players in the last 6 months.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's been quiet because everyone's waiting for their accounts to open up as EJ.

takes 120 days (4 months) after the account has been terminated.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Most likely, its the normal variation of the summer when people are more out and vacationing, away etc.
Watch Stratics forum come alive when some hottie topic is brought up, or something controversial..Give it a try..
OR the fabled taming update may be seen by some players as a flop and they get disenchanted.
OR people may just be too busy playing the game?
I doubt that the end is near and that subs are dropping though. I suspect its the summer thing..

hardy-

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i started a guild in atlantic 4 months ago with only NEW PLAYERS (ye players from freeservers now on osi) only from my country, we are actually with near 20 players (something like 12 paying subs and 8 ej) so ye, ej worked at least for us.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know lots of people were rarely post to forums, even more who never post to forums...thus forums are a poor gauge of activity. EJ accounts can't post to the official forums, but that doesn't mean they'll come here (I know lots of people who hate Stratics for one reason or another).

Things are also always slow during the northern hemisphere's summer. Lots of people playing in the sun, rather than online.

Then there also isn't any new content at the moment to energize people. Wait till next month.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
It's always very quiet on Europa in the summer, people go away on holiday and parents with kids at home all day have less time to play.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Maybe it’s just on Pac then

I been playing on and off (mostly on and have kept a few accounts paid) for 20 years now and never had a castle.
Well in less than 6 month time I have 3 castles and a keep.
After getting the first one I thought finally, then the next one came up and I thought what’s the odds then anther I was thinking what’s going on here...The castles and keep I own are all in tram and there are some in fel for sale as well.

I realize people are on vacation as well I just got back from a three week vacation.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Is your country the US? I've been looking for a guild on atl for months, no active guilds seem to be recruiting.
i started a guild in atlantic 4 months ago with only NEW PLAYERS (ye players from freeservers now on osi) only from my country, we are actually with near 20 players (something like 12 paying subs and 8 ej) so ye, ej worked at least for us.
Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

hardy-

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is your country the US? I've been looking for a guild on atl for months, no active guilds seem to be recruiting.

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk
No, Brazil.

But UWF is recruiting in ATL.