• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Three questions, please

Calla Lily

Journeyman
1. Is there a way to change the hue on an ethereal horse back to transparent? I bought it from another player, and it’s a light brown color when my char is riding it. I don’t mind it, just wondering if there’s a way to change it.

2. Soulstones. To swap one skill for another, will I need two soulstones? I’m thinking yes, but I’m not sure. I have focus on a soulstone already, and I want to switch it with another skill that my char has. So I’ll need another soulstone to put the other skill on, and then add the focus back on her?

3. Does anyone know if MyUO will ever be updated?

Seraphina_152

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
1. Is there a way to change the hue on an ethereal horse back to transparent? I bought it from another player, and it’s a light brown color when my char is riding it. I don’t mind it, just wondering if there’s a way to change it.

2. Soulstones. To swap one skill for another, will I need two soulstones? I’m thinking yes, but I’m not sure. I have focus on a soulstone already, and I want to switch it with another skill that my char has. So I’ll need another soulstone to put the other skill on, and then add the focus back on her?

3. Does anyone know if MyUO will ever be updated?
I can't answer #1 or #3, but for #2: Yes, you will want to have two soulstones. One empty one to dump a skill on too, and then the one holding the skill you want.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
There is a tool that changes the hue of ethy's I think it's called an ethereal mount retouching tool.
MYUO has not been updated for 9-10 months and I don't think it's a priority for the team, if it ever gets turned back on I will be very surprised.

Calla Lily

Journeyman
There is a tool that changes the hue of ethy's I think it's called an ethereal mount retouching tool.
MYUO has not been updated for 9-10 months and I don't think it's a priority for the team, if it ever gets turned back on I will be very surprised.
Okay, thanks :)

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I looked up the retouching tool and it's an 11th year reward, you can maybe ask around if anyone has one that will do your mount for you. :)

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1. Yes
2. Yes, to be easy about it.
3. No. Because evidently it is illegal to give out character data...