• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

After new pet publish and pvp changes to pet - what you think of pet death penatly?

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After the new publish - and we are able to train pets to high ends... In many skills its just tricks to get the last points done.

How do you feel about letting the death penalty go away?

[Make it a constructing discussion]

Xare

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I don't think your arguments so far provide enough weight to change the status quo. I believe the original intent was to have a punishment for letting your pet die, and I don't think anything has changed in the 15ish years since the ability to bonds pets has come out to change that.

SouthPaw

Lore Master
At the very least I wish that once parry was unlocked by getting GM wrestling on pet that it wouldn't disable if pet gets killed and loses 0.1 wrestling. Once unlocked, stays unlocked.

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
At the very least I wish that once parry was unlocked by getting GM wrestling on pet that it wouldn't disable if pet gets killed and loses 0.1 wrestling. Once unlocked, stays unlocked.
Or that it loses it altogether when a satyr discord’s it.