• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

best dungeon for luck statue?

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
is one dungeon better chance than another for getting the 10th anniversary sculpture? does location matter or just kills? and kills - does fame count or just number of kills? thanks

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I haven’t looked at the mechanics, but I get them quite frequently when farming the Rat champ in Despise. It still drops because it’s a Virtue dungeon, plus you get the scrolls and chance of a Replica.
I’ve never bothered with Fame or Luck in those dungeons (except for doing Andros) so I’m not sure if that plays into it.

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Just pulled this from UOGuide.

“10th Anniversary Sculpture can be obtained as a Virtue Artifact.
They are randomly awarded (along side other such artifacts) by killing creatures in the Anti-Virtue Dungeons. Your chance of achieving one is improved depending on the amount of creatures you defeated after receiving your last such Virtue Artifact.”

So I believe it’s just kills and more kills.

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Also just read this as well on the Virtue Artifacts Page.

“Creatures with higher levels of fame increase the counter faster, though killing while hidden (as is possible with pets) will result in fewer "points" being earned. The counter resets to zero when an artifact is achieved.”

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ah, thanks, so monster fame does make a difference - I’m thinking maybe racking up kills in Shame and hoping it doesn’t take forever

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I use deceit dungeon second and third floor liches and all other spawn around them

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Champ spawns will bring them in faster vs normal farming. The issue with normal farming is you are still going against the RNG for the drop you receive and to overcome this you want to look for more kills and a faster cycle up to the next. I normally would see 1-3 during a champ but far fewer elsewhere.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I get them from barons at chaos. I don' go to any dungeons.

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
For my fame I always go and camp out by the Balron in Blackthorn. Respawn is quick, don’t have to deal with paragons, and it’s builds my game and Karma right up, with the added bonus of occasional Minax Arties

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For my fame I always go and camp out by the Balron in Blackthorn. Respawn is quick, don’t have to deal with paragons, and it’s builds my game and Karma right up, with the added bonus of occasional Minax Arties
Harder to read forums from there... He wants the Luck token also, does that get the items also?

Also if you are still for 5 Min on LS you get sent to the Gas Chamber. Fel also. We tend to afk sometimes so they got mad at us.

Last edited:

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Where in BT dungeon is the Balron Caitlyn? Ty for info..

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Past the Mages. Just walk right thru their area.

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Harder to read forums from there... He wants the Luck token also, does that get the items also?

Also if you are still for 5 Min on LS you get sent to the Gas Chamber. Fel also. We tend to afk sometimes so they got mad at us.
That’s true about the luck statue. But I don’t bother because I have a chest full of virtue crap that drops on me when I run Despise.

And I only check the forums when I’m at work or when I’m bored. Otherwise I’d go grey-haired prematurely

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have 5 or 6 extras on Legends if you still need one or three :D
Thanks - can you PM me your one of your character names on Legends and times you’re on? I’ve been holding back the last couple days because I overworked and hurt my hands again - a malady of us old gamers

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
none luck ssimply dont work.. never been proven it does... never been proven it does not....