• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pets with overcapped resists list

SouthPaw

Lore Master
I know dimetrosoar can have over capped physical resist and I have a Skree with 370 total resist. Any other pets that can have over capped resists?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hiryu can have > 80 Fire
Frost Might >80 Cold
Cu can have >80 cold and Energy
Saurasaurus can have >80 physical and >80 fire

Prob more

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Frost Dragons: up tp 90 Physical & 90 Cold
Greater Dragons: up to 85 Physical and 90 Fire
Bake Kitsune: up to 90 Fire
Naja: 100 Poison

Ones Pawain dint mention off the top of my head

(don't post when you first wake up)

Last edited:

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Here are some more (and the caps for the ones Pawain mentioned):

Cold Drake: 90 Cold
Cu Sidhe: 85 Cold, 85 Energy
Dimetrosaur: 90 Phys
Dread Spider: 100 Poison
Frost Mite: 95 Cold
Hiryu: 90 Fire
Reptalon: 85 Energy
Rune Beetle: 95 Poison
Saurosaurus: 85 Physical, 90 Fire
Skree: 95 Poison (in addition to over 365 Resists)
Triceratops: 85 Physical
White Wyrm: 90 Cold

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Add Cu to your caps list up there. You Cu Haters :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You mentioned it already!~
CU have their places in the game. That place just isnt everywhere.
He has a nice list of caps in that post. He can edit in the Cu and everything is in 1 spot. I didnt put the cap. The hunter guide says 84. But everything else goes by 5s.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
He has a nice list of caps in that post. He can edit in the Cu and everything is in 1 spot. I didnt put the cap. The hunter guide says 84. But everything else goes by 5s.
Hunter guide on both stratics and uoguide are wrong with a lot of animals, but they require use fed data, which is often times incomplete.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is a little off track, but do you have a blaze Cu? If so, what did you train it with?
I do not. I train on Crazed mage if available. I have 2 archers now that can kill it before I hit 25%.

Crazy mage is still used heavily on LS. After resists are on, I use Allosaurus now. I can tank with the pet in training and help kill with another at the same time. Then I find another.

Yay Mage Freed up while writing. Got my new Fire Beetle 2 50%s . (I bought him at 3 slots for 2k)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Who does that!
I was looking for a fresh one to post a pic of in the other thread. I saw this one and hmm those are not the starting stats. It was 3 built just like I would have done. I compared it to another players who just happened to have hers at 3 slot and they looked like the points were the same. The only thing off is they put 2 more intel on it. So I wont get full STR. But I can live with that for one of my other tamers.

So I got a built to 3 slot Fire Beetle for 2k.