• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Are imbued items completely worthless now?

morPR

PRmeister
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone is telling me about the looted gear which is worth buying. And when they see that "Imbued" tag they instantly tell me "give that to some newb to train with because it is useless!!"

Is this entirely true?

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Everyone is telling me about the looted gear which is worth buying. And when they see that "Imbued" tag they instantly tell me "give that to some newb to train with because it is useless!!"

Is this entirely true?
No.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Seriously, it depends on what you're talking about. For instance, a 100% energy damage double ace, imbued demon slayer with HLL, HML, HSL is worth a pretty penny or two, and you can't get that without imbuing it.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seriously, it depends on what you're talking about. For instance, a 100% energy damage double ace, imbued demon slayer with HLL, HML, HSL is worth a pretty penny or two, and you can't get that without imbuing it.

Id go for 100% cold damage if dragon slayer.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
And if you were on LS, I'd totally make that for you. I have the imbuing ingredients and a couple of 100% cold double axes, ready to go.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Id agree. Imbuing is still very useful. Mainly for weapons and jewellery. Also you can reforge armor to have mods like 5 hci / dci then imbue the rest.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I made this j last year -

upload_2018-7-24_9-2-26.png

I'm going to make another soon, removing the cold area and replacing it with HSL (and remembering to POF it first).

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Working on this one, just need to farm about 50 void orbs first -

upload_2018-7-24_9-11-7.png

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Yeah, but the dark sapphires required to tinker void orbs are more time-consuming to get than the void orbs themselves

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
You can take a sampire and kill UEVs in shame and they drop void orbs consistently.

And I forego the LL for area damage. Between evasion and confidence I rarely have to worry about the damage I take.