• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need help with a Macro on EC

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trying the EC again. I need help making a macro that automatically targets, then uses a bandage on my nearest follower.

In the CC this is the macro I'm using and it works great, just cant replicate it in EC:

SelectNearest -> Follower
BandageTarget

Please help!

Xare

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have mine as use bandage, wait for target, target severely injured follower

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the EC, I use the following macro to bandage my primary pet:

Target Next Follower
Target Defaut Pet 1
Bandage Selected Target

I hope this helps!

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In the EC, I use the following macro to bandage my primary pet:

Target Next Follower
Target Defaut Pet 1
Bandage Selected Target

I hope this helps!
There is an even more useful way. You can target the most damaged follower instead of the nearest.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I prefer to use the "target default pet" option as I can then choose if I want to bandage or greater heal.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Trying the EC again. I need help making a macro that automatically targets, then uses a bandage on my nearest follower.

In the CC this is the macro I'm using and it works great, just cant replicate it in EC:

SelectNearest -> Follower
BandageTarget

Please help!
In EC you can also heal specific pets without a macro at all. Just drag bandages to a hotbar slot, right click them, select "target: stored" and target your pet once. As an extra you can give it a hotkey and use multiple hotbar slots for different pets or even other players in the same way.

upload_2018-7-3_13-31-28.png

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In EC you can also heal specific pets without a macro at all. Just drag bandages to a hotbar slot, right click them, select "target: stored" and target your pet once. As an extra you can give it a hotkey and use multiple hotbar slots for different pets or even other players in the same way.

View attachment 83587
Wow that looks cool! I'll have to check that one out. Thanks!

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow that looks cool! I'll have to check that one out. Thanks!
YW. The downside is, you have to change it every time you change to a different set of pets. It can also be a bit messy when you carry multiple stack of bandages. But its less hazzle than a fully fledged macro. Macros can go a bit further though (heal most injured, heal nearest, greater heals, etc.), like pointed out by the other posters already.

Apart from that, the hotbar targeting is pretty nice. You could do the same thing with greater heals or (not recommended!) flamestrikes instead of bandages.