• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pub 100 (ninja changes)

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a post to put all the little extras people seem to be finding with Pub 100 that were not mentioned.

I just found Spellweaving Imps are now 1 slot (used to be 2) :D

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think the imps (summon fey?) were always 1 slot. Unless the imps are something different.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fey were 1 slot (and you couldn't set them on your pet) Imp were 2 slot (you could set them on your pet)
now you can set 5 imps on your pet for great skill gaining in the comfort of your own home :D

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pet training gains seem to have been "throttled back" also.
Was getting 2.5's from Navrey before publish, now on same pet only getting 1.25's as a greater gain?

Also why when invis and line of sight can break combat training......does it persist when the pet is dead?

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Summon Fiend & Summon Fey were both always 1/5 slots each.
"Tamed" imps are the ones that are 2/5 slots.

I wouldn't know about the pet training progress at navrey, I haven't EVER trained a pet on navrey since the revamp, crazed & burning mages for me.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Summon Fiend & Summon Fey were both always 1/5 slots each.
"Tamed" imps are the ones that are 2/5 slots.

I wouldn't know about the pet training progress at navrey, I haven't EVER trained a pet on navrey since the revamp, crazed & burning mages for me.
Oh well they must have fixed another bug then as summoned imps from Spellweaving were 2 slot for me and now they are 1 :D

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Pet training gains seem to have been "throttled back" also.
Was getting 2.5's from Navrey before publish, now on same pet only getting 1.25's as a greater gain?
We also noticed the pet training seems to have become harder, as Tikitavi used to give greatly gains in Power Hour and today gave only fairly to a new Saurosaurus. Cave Trolls in Wrong also seem to have dropped, though we are not sure whether we trained 3 slotters there before. (Were there for the skill gain now though.) Oh well, double the "trouble"...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are you sure power hour changes the type of gain? You just gain faster from what I have seen.

If something gives greatly gains it gives them always for me. I rarely have a pet that goes 24 hours without being full trained tho.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Trained on a couple pirates today and it all seemed the same as far as training gains go.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I noticed a red dog that was ready to bond today so I took it out and fed it. Decided to start training. Power hour hit when I started. The mage was not being used so I got the first 50% fast. Then decided to get serious and brought my Tamer Archer to kill the mage while I moved to a Allosaurus for the next 50%. Put on points and grabbed the new mage and got 25% then moved to a Vortex for another 25%. Mage died so moved back to new mage and got to 75% just as he was dead. Power hour ran out at this point:

upload_2018-7-2_0-4-7.png

5 mins later hit 100% . I like power hour too bad I cant use it more. It is very uncommon to get an open mage on LS for a full training cycle.

Probably would have gone faster if Dogs wrestling was higher than 50s.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Are you sure power hour changes the type of gain? You just gain faster from what I have seen.
We are 99% sure it doubled the gains during Power Hour, the first gain being 1.2 when kickstarting PH and the next onwards being 2.4. Both were called greatly so you wouldn't notice by the text alone.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We are 99% sure it doubled the gains during Power Hour, the first gain being 1.2 when kickstarting PH and the next onwards being 2.4. Both were called greatly so you wouldn't notice by the text alone.
OK I am talking about the actual title of the gain. Like greatly. Even with greatly gains you can get .75 1.25 2.5 Depends on the slot of the pet. I noticed I got a lot of the 2.whatevers last night during power hour. 1 slot pets get a lot of .75s when not in power hour.