• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PP Dragon wont let me train

Just came back to the game after taking 12 years off. I have 3 PP pets; a Mare, WW and a Dragon. I have began training the Mare and the WW. There is no option to begin pet training for Dragon. Is this a bug? or has anybody upload_2018-6-23_8-28-49.png else experienced this problem? upload_2018-6-23_8-28-49.png

Last edited:

SouthPaw

Lore Master
I was thinking the same thing whitesmith. If they skip to 5 slot you may as well release them. Even skipping to 4 slot may make them worthless if we only get 1 training round that will all be taken by resists, regens, base damage increase, and HP. Leaves little or no room for scrolls or abilities.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Be careful Catatonic, you don't want to ruin your PP pets, and it can take a little time to get used to the training system. Make sure you read a lot more on here and always test things on TC first before you finalise any training/upgrading. PP pets start with higher stats than those you can tame now, so are basically irreplaceable.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I was thinking the same thing whitesmith. If they skip to 5 slot you may as well release them. Even skipping to 4 slot may make them worthless if we only get 1 training round that will all be taken by resists, regens, base damage increase, and HP. Leaves little or no room for scrolls or abilities.
But they have worth as 3 slot still. They will not be worthless they will just have a specific place and some people will still see their value.

Gardo

Journeyman
Yeah. PP dragons were castrated. Probably better off leaving them as a 3-slot pet. I’ve got two that I’ll leave as is. Maybe my wife and I can find a use for them in two pet scenarios or perhaps the developers will come to their senses and let us use these perfectly legitimate, non-exploited, beautiful pets to their full potential.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Before patch 99 I was up all night training mine past 3 and started 4 training, because I knew their track record with 3 slot dragons. I feel bad for those just returning :(

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Well I can train the dragon now, but I get a warning msg that it will jump a control slot when I begin
Every pet gets this warning: What you do now that it night have been fixed is copy to TC1 and there try to advance him: The dragon should get TWO training levels regardless of what it says on slot numbers, i.e. if things are fixed you will get 1501+1501 training points. You got nothing to lose. Whatever you do don's train dragon in prodo at this moment, until you are sure things are fixed..Now if on TC1 he really jumps a level i.e he gets only one training with only 1501 points, I would keep the dragon in the cooler till they finally fix these..

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Every pet gets this warning: What you do now that it night have been fixed is copy to TC1 and there try to advance him: The dragon should get TWO training levels regardless of what it says on slot numbers, i.e. if things are fixed you will get 1501+1501 training points. You got nothing to lose. Whatever you do don's train dragon in prodo at this moment, until you are sure things are fixed..Now if on TC1 he really jumps a level i.e he gets only one training with only 1501 points, I would keep the dragon in the cooler till they finally fix these..
No just no. Just No. Please don't add confusion to people. As I stated here:

Changes coming to Test Center

They get one round, and you only get 1 warning ever. It's not the same warning as other pets.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
No just no. Just No. Please don't add confusion to people. As I stated here:

Changes coming to Test Center

They get one round, and you only get 1 warning ever. It's not the same warning as other pets.
It is still worth testing on TC1, before deleting or starting to train and thus ruining these majestic beasts. I would trust that you tested that already or you would not be saying this. So..its very sad.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I would not delete, nor would I start training. I would stable it and hope one day it might be fixed or sell it.

I would not delete, nor would I start training. I would stable it and hope one day it might be fixed or sell it.
Agreed, I'm not starting the training process(certainly not going to delete it, I've had this dragon for 16 years). He's still pretty bad the way he is. "-1" is not for sale