• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Murders reprieve...will it ever happen again?

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I currently have a mage that has 600 long term counts on him. He was made 4-5 years ago when I was deep into PvP.

I have moved away from that scene. I was wondering if they would ever consider a Reprieve for those of us who have seen the errors of their ways?!

I know they have the Forged Pardons, but they seem to average around 300k a pop and I dont have 180mil chillin in my bank anymore.

A former PK can only hope right?

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
get a royal forged pardon - it's not that tough and all the counts are gone in 1 fell swoop - no need for reprieves anymore

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
look into the vice vs virtue system. one of the rewards for 10k points is the royal forged pardon Kojak mentioned. it will get rid of all your counts at once. the royal forgerd pardons can be traded between characters.
it's not that hard to rake up 10k points. Join VvV, go to a VvV town, steal and return sigils and take altars and you'll get points. If there are other people and you're afraid of dying for whatever reason then just hide somewhere inside guardzone and you will get passive points at a slower rate even when you do nothing at all...

all tha being said I still belive it's wrong to go blue though...be red with pride!

good luck

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
look into the vice vs virtue system. one of the rewards for 10k points is the royal forged pardon Kojak mentioned. it will get rid of all your counts at once. the royal forgerd pardons can be traded between characters.
it's not that hard to rake up 10k points. Join VvV, go to a VvV town, steal and return sigils and take altars and you'll get points. If there are other people and you're afraid of dying for whatever reason then just hide somewhere inside guardzone and you will get passive points at a slower rate even when you do nothing at all...

all tha being said I still belive it's wrong to go blue though...be red with pride!

good luck

Ohh I have 4 reds on this account lol. I just want to be able to do some t-hunting and PvM that is outside of good ole Fel. I have zero issues with being red. Just want my main mage to be Blue again lol.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
you can usually find the Forged Royal Pardons for sale for 5-10 mill depending on the shard.
i hopped my red over to ATL and picked one up for 5 mill and *poof* all my years of being bad where rinsed off of me!

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ohh I have 4 reds on this account lol. I just want to be able to do some t-hunting and PvM that is outside of good ole Fel. I have zero issues with being red. Just want my main mage to be Blue again lol.
Tmaps and PvM aren't allowed in Felucca ? :p

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not to sound cruel, but your best bet is to delete the character. You could complete a new mage character in under 4 days.

elster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not to sound cruel, but your best bet is to delete the character. You could complete a new mage character in under 4 days.
You rather have to raise all your skills (or get enough soulstones), buy or farm all powerscrolls, stat scrolls, spellweaving quests, move all pets/bank items/etc than just acquire a royal forged pardon? How is that their best bet?

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For one I know Omni. He said over 600 counts. He plays on Legends theres not 600 Pardons on Legends. He is not a tamer, so pets are not an issue. At 300k a pop it would take 180 million in Pardons. Which in turn its cheaper to buy power scrolls, and stat scrolls to rebuild.

Thats why I said not to sound cruel, but its easier to rebuild.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For one I know Omni. He said over 600 counts. He plays on Legends theres not 600 Pardons on Legends. He is not a tamer, so pets are not an issue. At 300k a pop it would take 180 million in Pardons. Which in turn its cheaper to buy power scrolls, and stat scrolls to rebuild.

1 royal pardon erases all the counts (6, 600 or 6 million doesn’t matter) and can be bought for about 5-10 million or farmed doing VVV towns in about a day. You might want to update your UO knowledge base before posting nonsense.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm looking right now at six royal forged pardons on Atlantic for 6M each - can somebody transfer one over for you?

elster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

You only need ONE ROYAL forged pardon to clear ALL counts. You're thinking of forged pardons which clear 1 count. There is a difference.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can not transfer the Royal ones to another shard. You can get 10K pts in one day playing on an empty shard or buy one from another player.

Syncros

Adventurer
Some things never change with the Red haterd players have towards them. For returning players that has been gone for 5+ years a reprieve would be a nice thing to have when logging in again since alot of things prob has changed since they went red.

Chime in the haters.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You can not transfer the Royal ones to another shard. You can get 10K pts in one day playing on an empty shard or buy one from another player.
I didn't realize you couldn't transfer them - glad you clarified that.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some things never change with the Red haterd players have towards them. For returning players that has been gone for 5+ years a reprieve would be a nice thing to have when logging in again since alot of things prob has changed since they went red.

Chime in the haters.
Those players can get a royal pardon as explained above. By doing things reds like to do.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LoL thank you all for your imput.

I see it didnt take long before the fangs came out...

Ive already started another character, I will keep my reds red....Thank you again all.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
What is farming VvV towns? Hw does that work?
Also the 10k points what points are referred to here?

Syncros

Adventurer
Those players can get a royal pardon as explained above. By doing things reds like to do.
Returned players after so many years normally just can't jump back into the game like they never left. It's not as easy as tamer saying all kill and going to make a sandwich then coming back and looting.

Bit seeing how dead most shards are I guess they could go sit in a VvV town while getting used to the game again and never seeing a soul the whole time...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have seen returners come back in their old imbued only suits and those red robes. Next thing you know, they are bragging in chat about killing others.

They have a much easier return than a tamer. Have you seen pet scroll prices!

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
People are still crying about the price of scrolls? Last time i checked they were free. With all time people spend complaining they should just go out and work for them. With all the time a lot of tamers spend afk training they could train on spawns in groups and get the scrolls for free and probably make some gold in the process. High end pets weren't meant to be instant gratification. It's high end content, it shouldn't just be afk training and that's the end of it. Even if one doesn't get all the 120s right off the bat 110s and 115s are quite common in which case they will allow continued training till one either gets the 120s they want or allows for trades etc. People quit crying and actually play the game for a change.

Yeah a bit off topic , but every thread seems to have some tamer crying about the fact that high end pets weren't meant to be easily achievable

Last edited:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welll heck, I was gonna offer to bring ya a royal pardon, didnt realize they were no transfer...

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What is farming VvV towns? Hw does that work?
Also the 10k points what points are referred to here?
no use explaining to you since you refuse to go to felucca and also seem to dislike PvP. VvV requires you to do both or at the very least stealth around in felucca. Also you could just look up the Vice vs Virtue system for yourself...