• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Treasures of Kotl City and its artifacts...

fri

Visitor
Hello,

It appears that the Kotl city event is no longer active. However, I'd like to have the Dr.'s lenses and the Kotl Ring. It would nicely fit my build and is something I could solo farm until I get the drops, I believe.

My question is... is there any ways to get those items now? I've found the Kotl city, but it doesn't seem to drop any Kotl artifacts like UOGuide states. I need a black moonstone for the lenses and I believe I need points to buy the ring.

Any information is welcome as there is so little available online!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nope, that reward guy is gone. The rewards change and move to the next dungeon. You can get most of the things from crafting BOD rewards. Can only get the ring from a player who bought one.

Cant give you a link to the BODs because UO.com is down. I think you can get the recipe and the black moonstone from BOD rewards.

Reactions: fri

fri

Visitor
Really, so I would need to level a crafter to even have a chance at the Dr.'s lenses? That's depressing...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You should be able to find a crafter for that. I bought some black moonstone for deco purposes.

upload_2018-6-17_15-13-55.png

Reactions: fri

fri

Visitor
I've been searching Atlantic's Vendor Search here and there without luck. Was wishing I could get it by myself and only need the crafter for the final craft, but whatever... I guess I'll farm gold instead of the monster itself eh!

Thanks for the information, Pawain. :)

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I tried to see where and if it was possible to get the black moonstone but I couldnt find any info anywhere. I did pick the recepies but now I realize I didnt pick enough moonstones.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Black moonstones usually sell for around 10m each. The recipes can vary wildly.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've been searching Atlantic's Vendor Search here and there without luck. Was wishing I could get it by myself and only need the crafter for the final craft, but whatever... I guess I'll farm gold instead of the monster itself eh!

Thanks for the information, Pawain. :)

Try several different shards, at different times of day, in general chat asking for it. When prices cross a certain level most people (rares dealers not included} dont put things on vendor because the stupid vendor fees eat up the profit.
So try asking live for it, see what ya can find