• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

an idea.

kalexpor

Adventurer
i suggest to use new haven inn ground floor as a coffee shop, gathering together, enjoying time, as like real coffee shop.
i think it will work more and more as time goes on.

Last edited:

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
We used to all sit around Haven and chat, there were little benches and a garden, then they destroyed it and now it looks hideous! I'd happily sit there again if they changed it back, right now it looks like a shanty town...:(

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You want to logon a virtual video game in order to park yourself somewhere and talk to people? Why not just chat in discord/chat?

kalexpor

Adventurer
not for enjoying chatting, but just for enjoying time together.
we do not enjoy chatting with other person whom we do not know, we enjoy the time in the real caffee shop. it is a "mood".

Last edited:

Kuru

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You want to logon a virtual video game in order to park yourself somewhere and talk to people? Why not just chat in discord/chat?
You like wieners, is that how you spell that? God that word is like course.. it’s only spelled with an “a” in the case of texture. Stupid. So stupid. I bet Spanish isn’t that stupid.

Blackie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I'll be standing outside west brit forge selling plate armor and doing repairs this week. 10k for a nice weapon or plate piece, 20k for colored ingot pieces, 30k for valorite pieces and 50k for a full shadow plate suit.

I want that time back