• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BUG: The Durability Bonus Property REDUCES Durability of an Item.

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All you need to do is get a loot drop that has an item with "Durability Bonus" & you'll see that the durability and max durability of the item has reduced.

Example:
Item with "Durability + "Number of Bonus" reduces the item's durability from 255/255 to, for example, 45/45.

I feel this item property should be eliminated, as everything these days seems to have the 255/255 durability.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
if im not mistaken it just gives a random boost to durability.
so if you see a item that has it and the durability of 45/45 then the item initially spawned ever lower than that, say 37/37.

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if im not mistaken it just gives a random boost to durability.
so if you see a item that has it and the durability of 45/45 then the item initially spawned ever lower than that, say 37/37.
All items that I've seen have been spawning with 255/255 durability. The items that spawn with the Durability property have less. I actually think the Durability property is working in "reverse"; subtracting the said durability bonus from the 255/255.

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Brittle Items spawn with 255/255 durability and can not have PoF applies to them when max dura wears down. If a nice quality items spawns with 45/45 it should be able to have PoF applied to make max durability 255. Is the item brittle with a 45/45 max, if so that would be a negative bug imo. If it spawns a great item with 45/45 then great you can PoF it forever which is a huge bonus. I do feel like the increased durability of an item on it spawning is a waste of space with PoF being widely available.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
While they are at it - the cannot be repaired mod is stupid. Single use item has almost zero value. Also the '50 stone' items are stupid as they have zero value.

Both of those penalty items were poorly thought out.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It is not a bug. It does add durability to items that would have had less. But it is an old thing that has been outdated by PoF. In 97 98 it was a good thing now it is not needed.

You can see it work when you reforge. But, you usually do not want it or self repair.

It should just go away.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here ia an example of it working: Notice neither is Brittle.

upload_2018-6-17_22-8-47.png

It is a useless property since we have PoF.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
that needs fixed