• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Legends gone?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
or is just for me that it's gone..... which I would have no trouble believing

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, Legends Gone..

Some call an emergency vet, go to whole foods for organic lettuce, and help the legends hamster.

*call for a delivery of lettuce*

delay that.. Legends is back up and revert like 45 mins easy :D

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
Yes, Legends Gone..

Some call an emergency vet, go to whole foods for organic lettuce, and help the legends hamster.

*call for a delivery of lettuce*

delay that.. Legends is back up and revert like 45 mins easy :D
DOH! I was training parry and lost like 10 full points! :mad:

hirikawa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alkaseltzer >> go to farm and let as many as possible sheep's attack you with shield equipped. As far as i remember it will take you to 120 parrying in no time

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
Alkaseltzer >> go to farm and let as many as possible sheep's attack you with shield equipped. As far as i remember it will take you to 120 parrying in no time
Yea, that was what I was doing. LOL
Went from 72 to 82 in that lost 45 mins or so. But that's oK, easy to get back.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yea, that was what I was doing. LOL
Went from 72 to 82 in that lost 45 mins or so. But that's oK, easy to get back.
Don't listen to him.
Get yourself a two handed weapon of a weapon skill you don't have and hit new haven.
Get some skeletons and zombies on you and you will get to 120 in very little time.
Works better if the throw away suit you are using for it has 18 HPR, or if you have healing to heal yourself from time to time.
But this is the fastest way to raise parrying.