• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

change to the Origin Store?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
so you can only buy Sovereigns in 500 packs now?
no more 1000 or 2000 bundles?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
opps, never mind!

they just changed how you do it.
you pick the 500 pack and when your on that screen it has a drop down menu with bigger bundles!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They should Label the button just Sovereigns.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember UO once had a sale on Origin (one of those 10% off everything in Origin ones)........well, until Broadsword realised anyway and quickly got it took down.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I remember UO once had a sale on Origin (one of those 10% off everything in Origin ones)........well, until Broadsword realised anyway and quickly got it took down.
Mesanna has said, multiple times, that Origin/EA determines the sales, not BS. I happen to believe her on this, as not having sales on UO stuffs during Origin's "site-wide sales" only hurts them in the long run. EA is that myopic.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mesanna has said, multiple times, that Origin/EA determines the sales, not BS. I happen to believe her on this, as not having sales on UO stuffs during Origin's "site-wide sales" only hurts them in the long run. EA is that myopic.
EA couldn't give 2 hoots about UO, only cash and they were getting a lot more from UO Origin that day.....
The only ones that were losing in the sale was the RMT sites as everyone was buying from the store because it was cheaper.
Now tell me somebody isn't getting a kickback from those sites when all of a sudden UO was the only EA game not in the "site wide" sale? ;)

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
EA couldn't give 2 hoots about UO, only cash and they were getting a lot more from UO Origin that day.....
The only ones that were losing in the sale was the RMT sites as everyone was buying from the store because it was cheaper.
Now tell me somebody isn't getting a kickback from those sites when all of a sudden UO was the only EA game not in the "site wide" sale? ;)
Maaaaybe.... :tinhat: