• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Silly question

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I spent the day exploring the lost lands !! now aren't the lost lands ISH for Fel???

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
there was a post about making Ish a fel rule set to me it seems the lost lands are ish for fel already ?

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lost Lands are part of Britannia accessed through hidden passages, Ilsh is a different Facet only accessible from a moongate. they are wanting Ilshenar to have fel rules for more landmass and more places to spawn (i am guessing as i haven't read the entire thread.) Personally it wouldn't bother me, as it already is Fel for me :p

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Also, there are lost lands in Fel and Tram*scratches*

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I guess its really ignorance on my part i always thought that Papua and Delucia were cities in Ish..... i learn i know so little everyday...

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I guess its really ignorance on my part i always thought that Papua and Delucia were cities in Ish..... i learn i know so little everyday...
Welcome to the club..Ive been in that club for years, mostly due to RL not allowing me enough time to explore these areas..