• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet leveling and control

SouthPaw

Lore Master
I leveled up my first uni today and training went well, no mistakes. However I’ve noticed it disobeys me now and it didn’t before. Is this normal? Maybe 20% disobey now. I have 110 taming/lore. Now it’s 3 slot and I’m thinking if it gets worse on the next level up I risk it going wild.

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Should be able to tell on the lore screen how much taming/lore is needed now that is a 3 slot it will take more than before. Keep food and feed it often, jewel up to 120 tame/lore if able.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Carry food and feed them often if you have <120. Also dont spam commands.

DeadThing

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I had a similar question about my platinum drake. What I've been trying (unsucessfully) to find out is if the min taming skill will increase again when it moves up to a 4 slot, or if it's already capped at 108.

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had a similar question about my platinum drake. What I've been trying (unsucessfully) to find out is if the min taming skill will increase again when it moves up to a 4 slot, or if it's already capped at 108.
It is capped at 108 for all pets. You are at cap now. Some pets get to 108 skill req quicker than others is all.