• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unicorn Resists

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
That does not make them immune to poison damage based mobs. Dreadhorn is 60% poison, rotting corpses, 50% etc. I do a rather balanced resist spread with my unicorns unless they are for a specific encounter

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm kinda interested in trying out a unicorn. What should I look for (HP, for instance)?

SouthPaw

Lore Master
They only start with around 200 HP, which makes it hard to train them. I have a legacy one that has 0 physical resist for some reason-total pain training it. Nice that they can't be poisoned though!

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm kinda interested in trying out a unicorn. What should I look for (HP, for instance)?
Unicorns can tight on points for certain specs since they come with innate magical, so you want to get the best hp/str/resist one you can find.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Problem is : Got to be a female character to ride one or tame one. It kinda sucks. Also if they are resistant to poisoning 100%, why spend points on poisoning resistance? (they are coded resistant anyway?)

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
We also can confirm the numbers from UOGuide, we lored over a hundred when training taming and bringing Unicorns to the Zoo daily. :)