• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How is this armor possible?

IGaretjaxI

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was at an event on Great Lakes and just was browsing peoples armor and seen this...It has so many mods, I have never seen anything with this many mods (im counting 13/14?). Thoughts?

upload_2018-5-29_22-8-31.png

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
holy jumpin' Avatar! Resists total 100 even. I hope someone can explain this one.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I was at an event on Great Lakes and just was browsing peoples armor and seen this...It has so many mods, I have never seen anything with this many mods (im counting 13/14?). Thoughts?

View attachment 82206

Luck of the draw from the loot table using as much luck as possible. It's not really that good of a piece.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Luck of the draw from the loot table using as much luck as possible. It's not really that good of a piece.
Actually I'd wipe the mage armor for the extra lmc and it would be a very nice piece for a sampire build even without lmc.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Needs Stamina increase for dexxer or more mana regen and LRC for mage. Neck and chest are important pieces when you use artifacts.

Thats a lot of properties!

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
incredible ammount of extra mods but unfortunately, as prior posters have pointed out, not exactly that great because of the specific mods.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I like the Helm for the stats and plate LMC would make it rock. That would make great headgear on a crafted Dex Studded Suit.
The bracelet is like 3 different very good bracelets so I would easily find a toon for that.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
they made the loot way too good but its too late now. its so much better than crafted armor that it has affected many people game play. some people still cry loot is not good enough. I don't/won't bother crating a lot until they fix. would of been smarter to make new loot just alittle better than crafting, not how it is now. I hate antique items, lose durability way too fast on some chars/templates.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Stuff is out there, but it doesn't drop everyday.
Like this ring I bought on Stratics:

View attachment 82250

:D

FYI, which IS available for sale if anyone wants to make an offer. Contact me via PM, or ICQ! My ICQ is 676858841.
Good Wammy ring. If only it had DI.

Most of the sources of these 18 mod (including high Resists) Legendarys have been heavily nerfed. Putrifier in Fel, Abscess in Fel, etc. I haven't seen a new 18 mod Legendary since they nerfed them.