• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Jewelry RING HCI15 / SSI10 / DI25 / SI5 / 8+ other stat

Finley Grant

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
as title say, i need a ring

must haves
RING HCI15 / SSI10 / DI25 / SI5 / 8+ stat / more stat or MR

can be antique, clearn greater major or legendary preferred

no EP needed!

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a ring 15 tactics 15 healing 5 stam 8 dex 15 hci 20 lrc 25 ep 10 ssi 35 di nightsight but wont let go of it easily

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes its antique and iv never thought about selling it before. I dont really want to let it go but i would for the right price

Finley Grant

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yes its antique and iv never thought about selling it before. I dont really want to let it go but i would for the right price
Thanks for coming Back to me. It's OK.

I just paid paid way too much for a fitting pieces which is non antique hehe

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a really nice set of legendary sleeves that are clean. They for mage cant remember exact mods but sure they have 15 fire eater 2 cf 10 mana inc 4 hpr 4 mr 5 lrc 8 lmc and decent resists

Finley Grant

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have a really nice set of legendary sleeves that are clean. They for mage cant remember exact mods but sure they have 15 fire eater 2 cf 10 mana inc 4 hpr 4 mr 5 lrc 8 lmc and decent resists
i only look for 10 stamina pieces