• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Incoming Tamers seling pets READ:

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
First of all Stratics is the de-facto information source for a lot of taming concerns, including pet sales.
In-game information and proposals for purchases may not be all that reliable, esp. as far as pricing is concerned.

If you are an incoming tamer with stabled pets from years ago this info may be useful.

PP pets is question and demand are : Esp rares such as dreadhorses, PP mares, bane dragons and PP White Wyrms, and any pets that no longer spawn, and will likely never spawn again.

1> First of all learn how to use this forum.
2> Go to the trading forum, and search for e.g. Pre patch mares or dread horses being sold.
3> Check for what prices these sell approximately e.g. 45M-100M etc.
4> Learn the approximate price/value or rare/no longer spawning pets like Dreadmares, PP nightmares, PP WW's and bane dragons.
5> The reason for this post is due to the fact that the prices of these pets change, and they are not the same as they were say in 2011 or 2014, and also that there has been a gigantic inflation of pricing items in UO, plus there is the supply and demand issue. So it is important to look at CURRENT prices for these items.

Then you may get an idea about the price range you may post.
Also if you have questions about pricing post here and you may get reasonable responses by very well informed people here, but first check in the trading forum.
As usually, the price will depend on how hard you are pressed for gold, the availability of such pets, and also
the availability of buyers.

Hope this helps some people. Just trying to keep trading on a fair level.

Last edited:

SouthPaw

Lore Master
I'm at work right now so I can't check but its around 250 HP/Str. I think it's the same as the plain ones that spawn. I need to free up a spot in my stable. A cold drake would be much better than the one I have.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All flappy pets should be donated to the Zoo.

Here is what 3 random Zoo donations look like:

upload_2018-5-26_20-16-15.png

If yours is like that then its just a Drake.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
All flappy pets should be donated to the Zoo.
Sadly Pawain, people read the drivel you write and take you seriously. I had to spend way too much time on prodo shards correcting stuff you've said on the forums, even if you meant it in jest.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Sadly Pawain, people read the drivel you write and take you seriously. I had to spend way too much time on prodo shards correcting stuff you've said on the forums, even if you meant it in jest.
That actually wasn't drivel....drakes are rather useless, and honestly Pawain is on the top of my list when it comes to the new Taming Changes...he did a LOT of research and testing.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That actually wasn't drivel....drakes are rather useless, and honestly Pawain is on the top of my list when it comes to the new Taming Changes...he did a LOT of research and testing.
I like to bother K with my Flappy pet hate. I did show what drakes look like now so he can compare his and decide for himself. Khaelor can be at the top of your Nightmare and Flappy pet list tho.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
He said flappies, which he uses to reference any dragonkin and said donate them to the zoo.

Pawain says he hates skilling, hates testing. He has posted some important stuff on these forums, but at the same time makes comments people dont realize aren't made to be truthful or serious. So yes sometimes it is drivel. =P

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Checked my drakes stats, he's just like those you posted. I'm going to let him go to make room in the stable. Thanks for the info.

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh, most people out there don't need Pawain's jokes to screw up their pets :D. On my shard 4 out of 5 pets I see make my eyes bleed when I lore them. Maxed out hits and untouched strength and damage. Worthless special moves, etc.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Zoo is the place just south of Moonglow... there should be a box on a pedestal there just transfer your pet to that. Earn some points.