• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OMG...trying not to get too excited

SouthPaw

Lore Master
I started a fresh Endless Journey account last week. Couldn't remember any of my old account info because I quit in 2003 and figured its been wiped. Had some down time at work today and found the user name and I was able to change the password. If I can log into that account I should have multiple pre-patched pets. I know I had at least 1 dragon, WW, nightmare, and unicorn. Still have a couple hours left of my shift. Praying the account still works and the pets are there.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I started a fresh Endless Journey account last week. Couldn't remember any of my old account info because I quit in 2003 and figured its been wiped. Had some down time at work today and found the user name and I was able to change the password. If I can log into that account I should have multiple pre-patched pets. I know I had at least 1 dragon, WW, nightmare, and unicorn. Still have a couple hours left of my shift. Praying the account still works and the pets are there.
Good luck!

RunningMan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Unfortunately I did not start taming until I came back but my old account was all in tact, So I think there is a good chance. Will keep my fingers crossed for you!