• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

High Resist pet Question.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If i have a pet with high Spell Resist (169.3) is there any point adding a 120 resist power scroll to it?

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If i have a pet with high Spell Resist (169.3) is there any point adding a 120 resist power scroll to it?
I'm sure if you will even have the option of adding it if it's cap is already over 120. I have a cold drake that had a "post taming" tactics lore of 124.9. I don't remember having an option to add a 120 tactics scroll to it.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, i was thinking that because it was over-capped, it may lower each time the pet dies. (never had one with over 120 skills before)
It don't give the option to add a scroll though so that sort of answers my question :)

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
It should be able to get back to its post tame cap. Lore your pet in EC and for resisting spells you’ll 2 values something like 169.3/169.4, for example. The first value is what your pet is currently at, while the second value is the cap.