• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Needing a Recipe Book & Please Vote YES

Yes I need my Recipe Book NOW1

• Yes

Votes: 26 86.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I don't agree it is better than a soul stone but we have needed a recipe book. That and duplicates need to stack.

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no, I just meant its better than adding a different colored soul stone ..
but that's added to the UO store at $10

Syncros

Adventurer
Should be a craftable item. A holiday gift item would only serve those that hoard the item and sell it later on for crazy amounts.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
we were told " a while" back that we would be given Recipe Books on a Holiday ..
well a few Holidays have come & gone ...
Pleeeese can we have the Recipe Books ???
Vote Yes .. its better than a Violet Soustone ..
Well I'll give you a "Yes" since you seem very persistent on getting one... it's not a bad idea for storage either :thumbup:

2017: PLEASE Give us Recipe Books in the Next Publish !!!
2016: Please give us Recipe books to store Recipes for Valentines day 2016
2015: Please Give us RECIPE BOOKS- You Gave us MORE Recipes & Recipe Book for Next Gifts Please
2012: How about a Recipe book

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank you !! :cheerleader: Mesanna said she would give us a recipe book before they gave us a jewelry box..
Not complaining but you do see the receipts they keep giving us right?
so.... since its been a few years since that was said .. wouldn't it be about time to give us the recipe book ?
e have all sort of bod books, receipt book would be much different ..

Course it would be nice to be able to do searches in the Recipe Book like you can in Bod books ..

Aslo be nice to be able to do a better search in the jewelry books
:Begging::Begging:

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Should be a craftable item. A holiday gift item would only serve those that hoard the item and sell it later on for crazy amounts.
If they gave it to us a Holiday item, all anyone would have to do is log in to get it .. .
with a game 20 years old no one is going to be able to have everything