• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Template question

To clarify my concern ,does a character with chiv need healing as well? Could those points be better spent raising other skills higher?

Gnoopey

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To clarify my concern ,does a character with chiv need healing as well? Could those points be better spent raising other skills higher?
A character with chivalry does not NEED healing IMNSHO - to have healing besides chivalry is a 'nice to have' or even a 'luxury' ... depending on mood, taste and other personal preferences. To answer Q #2 in short ... yes!

[EDIT]I for e.g. only have one 'warrior' tamer on an "overseas shard" and it's a rather seldom used "flyboy", that looks like this...

116.8 animal lore (still increasing), 93.1 taming (+20 on jewels), 110 veterinary, 90 chivalry, 80 focus, 25.1 magery (set to decrease), 90 tactics, 115 throwing ... [/EDIT]

Last edited:

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Drop Healing to 0, lower Veterinary to GM (Enhanced Bandages can make it equivalent to 110), raise the other skills. The pet should be tanking for her, so she shouldn't need Healing. Raising the Taming/Lore will give her a higher chance to successfully command 5 slot pets (108.0 for leveled 5 Slot pets), and will lower her Combat Training upkeep costs if she use it. Mana Leech bows will help a lot with keeping her Mana up. Probably the best pet to pair with a Archer/Tamer, is a Fire Beetle with AI/Rune Corruption. The Rune Corruption will halve the victim's Resists for about 4 seconds, allowing her non AI shots to do more damage.