• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Got pet into stables with jewelry, can I take it off?

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
This is probably been asked before, and yes I did search first, but I bought a CU from new Magenta, had to put taming jewelry on first, because it said my 95 taming and 100 lore was not enough to control it. The jewelry bumped me up to 113 taming and was able to get it into stalbes, where I fed it and put it back for now, this it bonds. If I take the jewelry back off now, will it be released out of the stalbes?

Thanks

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
This is probably been asked before, and yes I did search first, but I bought a CU from new Magenta, had to put taming jewelry on first, because it said my 95 taming and 100 lore was not enough to control it. The jewelry bumped me up to 113 taming and was able to get it into stalbes, where I fed it and put it back for now, this it bonds. If I take the jewelry back off now, will it be released out of the stalbes?

Thanks
You are good. Once a pet has been stabled, it will stay in there even if you stone off taming. I've never tried to retrieve a high control pet from the stables while my taming was stoned off, so I'm not sure if it would let you do that or not, but I do know your pet will be fine in the stables if you stone off taming or swap jewelry.

Last edited:

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I have pulled Cus out of my stable with 0 taming/0 lore AND transferred it to a friend. It works! No problem.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I have pulled Cus out of my stable with 0 taming/0 lore AND transferred it to a friend. It works! No problem.
But there is also a possibility uyou may lose pet if you try to USE it wiyj low taming skills...

MeTheGreat

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pets will remain in the stables regardless of your current skill level.

When you have less than the required skill for a pet and take it out of the stables,
it will refuse your commands; each command will bring it one step closer to going wild.
(The same goes for when you suffer stat loss or are discorded.)

Also, available stable spots are tied to skill. (It is something like 30 skill points = 1 stable slot.)
If you have close to a full stable, you will need the jewelry on whenever you want to put a
pet back in the stable even if you do not need the skill jewels to take it out of the stable.