• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Dread warhorse - 100skills untrained

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling dread warhorse (4slots) on europa shard.
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180429/

Taking offers...

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It's 4 slot and button has been pressed. Been there, done that.

It's basically only good for cosmetic sadly atm, unless Broadsword decides to allow these to be fixed.

I'd just keep it for now. As it's nowhere close to the 3 slot:ers.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its only four slot because he has started the advanced training process, No skills have been added. At this point the only difference between this dread and an 3 slot dread, is 2.4% advanced training.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
3slot dread does not go up to 4 slot just by clicking the training button.

If it was a 3 slot dread, fully leveled on that training level.
Ready to assign points, that'd be different.

The moment that level finishes, one single point is assigned it goes to 5->5. Only one training level available.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its only four slot because he has started the advanced training process, No skills have been added. At this point the only difference between this dread and an 3 slot dread, is 2.4% advanced training.
In my opinion, that is not correct. Pets change slots when you apply the 1st training points AFTER they have reached 100%. I have one in the same boat. There was a time where they could be 4 slots, and later where dropped to 3. But, because I had already "clicked the button" to start the training process, when they got dropped/reverted to 3 slots, mine did not. He is stuck at 4 slots, and will only get 1 round of "training".

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's 4 slot and button has been pressed. Been there, done that.

It's basically only good for cosmetic sadly atm, unless Broadsword decides to allow these to be fixed.

I'd just keep it for now. As it's nowhere close to the 3 slot:ers.
It was the same with Bane Dragons. I have a Bane and a Dread that are worthless because I "clicked the button" to start training. :( Both are 4 slot pets, with 0-1.6 training on the 1st round. Bleak looked at them but told me nothing could be done.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Odds of this getting fixed are probably slim to none. Pet slots,to fix an exploit, are now determined when they are tamed. Nothing can modify this anymore, Pets slots are determined by intensity value. Dreads and banes have an intensity value of a four slot pet, but because were tamed long ago, they were legacied and allow to keep their three slot value. However there was a couple ways they were increased to four slot.. training before patch 98 or releasing and retaming before patch 99. Animal training code says they should be four slot, and since its been already bumped to 4, there isn't much of a way for bleak to fix it without rewriting the whole animal intensity code.