• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House fell-Looking for idocers that looted

ccarlson32

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello yes I was unaware my one account was down and sadly lost the small 7x7 next to the splintering weapon house on ATL. Outside east walls of luna.

Could care less what people got just looking for my two shard sheilds I had One for ATL one for LS

if anyone has an idea who looted it let me know via PM or ICq

upload_2018-4-28_9-51-55.png

ccarlson32

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
yeah literal 0 use to the looters and much value to me. kinda bummed i forgot i changed cards and house dropped.. they got enough $ in loot from the house.. just want to the shields

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dont they just go poof like other house addons, or did you have them in a container?

SoulSyphon

Visitor
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but when the house falls they get destroyed for that very reason they are of no use to anyone but the account holder. i would say those tokens are gone gone.

Blackie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I was there, did not get the shard shields however, I got a chest full of legendary items and was heavy. MurphyLinchen was there but he typically doesn't get player bound shard shields either, he owns the first house out of west bank exit to the left. The other player I remember is Dave (Big-D etc). He has vision issues and doesn't post on Stratics I don't think, always types in all caps. He's a Napa player, owns a house on the S side of Luna on Napa(SW corner inside row, owned by Arm) and a castle elsehwere on Napa. Might ask him.

You can have what's left of the legendary items I grabbed, I probably still have most of them. I like IDOCs but take no interest in stuff if the owner is still around, send me a PM.

Pix

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Blackie - did you happen to play Napa as your first shard '97ish ?

Blackie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Nope, I first set foot in Sosaria when the game hit the shelves and Atlantic has always been my main.

Reactions: Pix

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sometimes Mesanna steps in and manually saves some random shields, but they never bothered to find a general solution that helps all players alike. Sorry for your loss.

Treasure Hunter

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Sometimes Mesanna steps in and manually saves some random shields, but they never bothered to find a general solution that helps all players alike. Sorry for your loss.
Agreed, Sorry to hear this.

They should make them decay when the house falls.
Then, this is where the devs/BS could stand tall and replace a lost item. (Account bound) Not sure how hard it would be for them to see it actually decayed though?

and no, I DO NOT have shard shields of my own.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Agreed, Sorry to hear this.

They should make them decay when the house falls.
Then, this is where the devs/BS could stand tall and replace a lost item. (Account bound) Not sure how hard it would be for them to see it actually decayed though?

and no, I DO NOT have shard shields of my own.
Yep, only we know it's not going to happen and Bonnie will keep playing hero for that one out of a hundred. Talk about ego..

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yep, only we know it's not going to happen and Bonnie will keep playing hero for that one out of a hundred. Talk about ego..
If she knew in advance, maybe she would have helped. But the soulstones are GONE. She can grab things before they disappear. She has never made new items for a player.

I am glad she helps when she can. You are not? I bet the OP would have welcomed help.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If she knew in advance, maybe she would have helped. But the soulstones are GONE. She can grab things before they disappear. She has never made new items for a player.

I am glad she helps when she can. You are not? I bet the OP would have welcomed help.
That's true. She is only a human. But it brings us back to:

"Sometimes Mesanna steps in and manually saves some random shields, but they never bothered to find a general solution that helps all players alike."

Blackie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
IDOCs are just another activity you can choose to take in every once in a while, get your hopes up for a moment, rush in and grab a box and hope it's got some good stuff in it etc.

If stuff goes straight to bank you kill off the activity, it's one less thing you'd have the option of doing since you'd know that the best stuff would be gone.

It is brutal but it's also fair, it takes months to happen after a player quits, land space it taken that nobody is using during that time too. IDOCs are definitely a love/hate activity... even the people that love them hate them sometimes.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
IDOCs are just another activity you can choose to take in every once in a while, get your hopes up for a moment, rush in and grab a box and hope it's got some good stuff in it etc.

If stuff goes straight to bank you kill off the activity, it's one less thing you'd have the option of doing since you'd know that the best stuff would be gone.

It is brutal but it's also fair, it takes months to happen after a player quits, land space it taken that nobody is using during that time too. IDOCs are definitely a love/hate activity... even the people that love them hate them sometimes.
Not everything just the stuff like soulstones, shard shields and anything else that only the account that owns them could use. Everything else goes to who ever gets it.