• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

April Newsletter?

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*looks at calendar*
*looks at clock*

Where is Newsletter #26?

SHAME.png

Things the next newsletter needs to cover:
  • List a few bugs planned on being eradicated for pub 100 (in-the-bag fixes, not pie-in-the-sky ones)
  • Detail exactly what has become bannable (rumor and innuendo isn't doing the community any good)
  • Update on EJ return stats (it can be vague, just don't be hyperbolic)
  • Tease store additions (marketing 101!)
  • Spotlight a shard's EM and/or events (rotate this monthly)
  • Tease plans f0r pub 101
@Kyronix

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
List a few bugs planned on being eradicated for pub 100 (in-the-bag fixes, not pie-in-the-sky ones)
This one! I dont want bugs that are not bugs fixed so it just leads to more changes and bugs.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well, after today think April is gone... So maybe by the end of May we might hear something??? Not holding my breath.

But yes a newsletter would be appreciated... Though I'd like to know when they think Publish 100 will be coming... and if they are fixing many of the issues...

Like the fact that the Circle of Transparency not only is TOO SMALL in the EC but if you have it on you can't see any of your animated items till you turn it off. I haven't seen my Fountains of Life in ages... good thing I know where they are.