• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Second house on Seige

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I thought i saw somewhere that you can place a second house on Seige ?? is this true ??
Fer sure. You'll get a generic message, that you can ignore. I know, I know, it sounds insane, but it just never got coded out, which is perfectly reasonable

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought i saw somewhere that you can place a second house on Seige ?? is this true ??
Yeah siege has a seperate housing server, so you can have one house there and one on one of the other shards, rather than 2 on siege.

Please, let me implore you, don't place a house unless you intend to use it regularly. The shard is already littered with houses people placed with no intention of using them just because they could.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yeah siege has a seperate housing server, so you can have one house there and one on one of the other shards, rather than 2 on siege.

Please, let me implore you, don't place a house unless you intend to use it regularly. The shard is already littered with houses people placed with no intention of using them just because they could.
Yes i saw that last night while looking for a spot !! there are more houses on Siege than on Origin !!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I have a nice 18x18 near Trinsic swamps I could part with, I just have to move all my stuff to my other house....just as long as you have a character that can get around fairly easily though it's not TOO far of a run, the only character I have that can gate is my crafter so my sampire/fencer has to run everywhere, I have this house linked to my Safe Haven house BUT if you wanted this one I could access you to the teleporter so you can at least have access to a hub which is right across the street from my other house. It's just a short jog straight West from this house to Trinsic though.

SiegeHouse.png

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have a nice 18x18 near Trinsic swamps I could part with, I just have to move all my stuff to my other house....just as long as you have a character that can get around fairly easily though it's not TOO far of a run, the only character I have that can gate is my crafter so my sampire/fencer has to run everywhere, I have this house linked to my Safe Haven house BUT if you wanted this one I could access you to the teleporter so you can at least have access to a hub which is right across the street from my other house. It's just a short jog straight West from this house to Trinsic though.

View attachment 80793
I found a little spot i like !! but thank you so much !!!