• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I know I read it but now cannot find it

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
On the Hag quest, the reward was changed to from random maps 1-4 to 1-6 on the levels, but I cannot find that now, where was that page at?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
It was in the newsletter and it's not implemented yet.

To clarify (I had to go find it lol) It will be in Publish 100

Publish 100 - Crushing Bugs

As we've mentioned before, our goal after Endless Journey with Publish 100 will be a bug push where we concentrate on fixing as many bugs as possible. If you have a bug that you would especially like to see fixed please send it to us here. You can also post bugs in the UO.com Bug Forum. Note that unless we need more information from your email we generally don't respond. For forum posts you may not receive an immediate response but we do read them and will ramp up on this in Publish 100.

Here are some current bugs and minor feature requests that are going through the process of getting resolved (note this list is subject to change)
  • Addition of level 5 and 6 maps as rewards from the Hag quest
  • Updates to the Seed Box that allow you to remove a quantity instead of just 1 or all
  • Ability to dye Time of Legends items with natural dyes
  • Fixing an issue with mannequins and talismans not equipping or becoming "owned by" properly

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Thank you, anyone ever tell you-you are ♥"AWESOME"♥.
All the time! LOL no....but thank you! You are too! :heart:

(My friends call me their personal UO Wiki....Oh just ask Larisa she knows!)

Honestly can't wait for that because, as weird as it sounds, I LOVE doing the Hag Quest...always have!