• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EJ and Cleanup Britannia

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There's a list of restrictions on the Endless Journey page, Endless Journey – Ultima Online

At the bottom it says cleanup can be used for both veteran and EJ.
Cleanup Britannia Yes Yes

When I try to use a Cleanup Officer in Britain to see how many points I have, I get the following message:
'This item cannot be used with an Endless Journey account.'

Is anyone else having problems with cleanup? Both EJ and veteran accounts? Has there been anything posted about this, is it a bug or wrong info posted on the wiki?

@Kyronix @Mesanna

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I logged in on an old account that is now EJ, same for me, there is a message that it can't be used. My main account is fine, no message. Oversight, something not turned on or the list is wrong?

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I logged in on an old account that is now EJ, same for me, there is a message that it can't be used. My main account is fine, no message. Oversight, something not turned on or the list is wrong?
They probably havent gotten around to fix this yet..

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
ya like the fix for those on EJ that cannot access the Bank due to having FAR to many items. I finally got tired of it paid for 30 days empty the banks on all the characters and will let the account die once more. In 5-6 months I pull it up again as an EJ account

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ya like the fix for those on EJ that cannot access the Bank due to having FAR to many items. I finally got tired of it paid for 30 days empty the banks on all the characters and will let the account die once more. In 5-6 months I pull it up again as an EJ account
I made a rant about that on the main forums and someone told me the Vaults could be used to remove the items from your bank when it's overcapped. 3$ for 1 month of use. But the lack of information and advertising that they could be used for this is sadly the normal for our development team.