• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help Finishing CU

RunningMan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I have 723 points left to spend on my CU. He is a general purpose single target per with AI and Chivalry. I am not sure the best way to distribute the remaining points and scrolls are no issue. Do I go with full scrolls, give it 900+ hit points, heaving Mana and Intelligence? I am just not sure the best way to finish him for a single target pet and want to make him as good as I can. Please help.

CU - Available Points 723

Hits - 700
Stamina - 150
Mana - 400
Strength - 700
Dex - 150
Intelligence - 288

HP Regen - 20
Stamina Regen - 5
Mana Regen - 30

Physical - 80
Fire - 80
Cold - 72
Poison - 53
Energy - 80

Damage 24-33

Wrestling 100
Tactics 100
Resist 100
Anatomy 100
Healing 100
Detect 100
Parry 100
Med 100
Focus 100
Chivalry 100

Chivalry, Armor Ignore, Healing, Bleed

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I personally generally do not give more than 600 hp to my CUs. I think it's a waste of points.

When I'm making my general purpose CU, I distribute my resists equally, or close enough, i.e. cold and poison 70.

I'd definitely put 120s on it.

No point increasing int.

I've finished quite a few CUs, take a look at my sig. There's also plenty of completed pets in the finished pet post. Give you a good idea.
:)
Good luck

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Great! You left enough for scrolls. Try to get a 120 Chiv scroll and the highest others you can get. Stick them on him and you will have a lifelong friend.

Yours is fine it has room for 120 scrolls still. And will have a few points to spare.

:party: Will be a rocking doggy.:thumbsup: