• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Endless Journey. Combine stacks in bank.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So why not find a quiet bank that nobody uses and combine them on the ground and then but the stack back in the bank.

Seraphina_152

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
So why not find a quiet bank that nobody uses and combine them on the ground and then but the stack back in the bank.
You have to be careful with this though. I haven't tried depositing a large quantity of things, but the bank won't let you remove anything if it puts you overweight. So if you combine a bunch of resources and put them in the bank, you might not be able to ever get them back out since you can't withdraw a partial stack.

Ignore this, I'm a dummy lol

Last edited:

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you can only add things to the bank from your pack with ej. limited to how many stones a pack holds

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You have to be careful with this though. I haven't tried depositing a large quantity of things, but the bank won't let you remove anything if it puts you overweight. So if you combine a bunch of resources and put them in the bank, you might not be able to ever get them back out since you can't withdraw a partial stack.
you can withdraw partial stacks.